Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch

Last fall, I received information and the video of the "Last Lecture" from a non-profit email daily newsletter I belong. I love it because I get this inspirational stuff, quotes and stories of people who are making a difference through the world. I had been meaning to order Professor Pausch's book for many months - it just slipped my mind. Other things came up but I finally did order it on Thursday, July 24.

He did something for his family that ignited the world. His children, wife, family, friends and colleges should be very proud of what this man did in life. I hope they treasure their memories and know that love transcends death and so does inspiration.

It is truly an honor to have had his Last Lecture shared with us. I wish his family peace through this time.

No comments: